2. Age: 15
3. Birthday: Mar. 1
4: Location: Canada
5: Sex: Female
6: Brief Discription of Self:Description, eh? Well physically.. I have long brown hair, brown eyes, 5'11, freckles(I hate them.), I have eyebrows, and all of my limbs are intact. Emotionally (Is that what you would call it? Or would it be better to call it mentally? ..Oh well.) .. I'm pretty quiet/shy, but outgoing when I'm with good friends, (OH I know what you would call it, "Personality") I love assisting people, although I'm not that great at it. I'm a pretty happy person, but just like everyone I can get down in the dumps.
7. How you discovered the Uniques: Browsing through LJ
1. Gay Marriages: I believe that love is love. I don't see anything wrong with gay marriage. I believe that everyone has equal rights, whether it be a same sex couple or a heterosexual couple. Why would they try to outlaw gay marriage? The government should learn to stay out of everyone's private life, and start thinking about more important things. Some of my friends are gay and I'd love to see them be married and happy an be able to spend the rest of their lives with the person they love.
2. War in Iraq: I really do not support the war in Iraq. I like the fact the the U.S. government is trying to help people, but do they have to go about this by blowing everything up? It's really uncalled for. I mean, loads of innocent people are getting killed everyday, and what for? *Chants* WAR. WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR! Absolutely Nothing! *End chant*
3. Draft: Draft as in.. war drafting? Well I think it should be someone's choice if they want to go to war or not. I don't really know a lot about the whole drafting process. If you're taking someone away from the people they love, their whole life, and it's involuntarily, I really don't support it.
4. Celebrity Trials: Like Micheal Jackson and Kobe Bryant? Well I think that celebrities should be given a fair trial just like anybody else. They shouldn't get special treatment just because they are famous. If they committed the crime, then they do the time.
5. Aliens: Aliens! I believe that aliens do exist in this, our vast universe. How could they not? I mean, do we even know how huge this universe is?
6. Abortion: I'm partially for it, but partially against it. It's really a mixed bag from my point of view. It really depends on circumstance. Like, if a girl was raped or if the birth control was defective than I can understand it. But if a girl was sleeping around without using any means of birth control and just being careless, I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control.
7. Drugs: I know many a life that has been taken over by the effects of drugs. I really hate to see people destroy themselves, mentally and physically. I'm not totally anti-drug, I just don't think I could ever do them regularly myself.
1. 5 Favorite Bands: Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Pink Floyd. You mentioned detail. Well, I love Zeppelin because Robert Plant's voice is absolutely amazing. Queen because their music is excellent, and they have overcome adversity with such resilience. The Rolling Stones because they have a huge tongue for a logo, what's not to love? The Who because their music is fantastic and because there is a meaning to every song. Pink Floyd because I think the lyrics are hilarious in some songs like "Bike" and "Brain Damage", but I love the song "Wish you were here" as well because it describes an aspect of my life..
2. 5 Favorite Movies: Donnie Darko, Wayne's World, LOTR 1,2&3, Harry Potter movies(Don't hit.), The old Romeo and Juliet from the 60's <33 Oh so corny.
3. 5 Favorite Curse words: Curse words? *Raises eyebrow* Well the ones I use the most often are "fuck", "shit", "ass"(aahahaha.), "crap"(Ahahaha again.), and "Damn". I don't use a lot of curse words in everyday conversation, so I don't have a wide range of them. Sorry!
4. Favorite LJ friend: _disasterx because she is one of my best friends outside of the internet.
5. Song of your life and why: Wish you Were Here - Pink Floyd. Because my father died when I was 2 years old, and sometimes I just wish he was here with me. It sounds cheesy I know, but it's true.
6. The Word: GREASE IS THE WORD! Oh wait, Skadoop. I got all excited there for a minute.
7. Favorite Childhood Toy: My tricycle. That thing was bet to shit by the time I was finished with it.
8. Favorite Board Game:CHECKERS! Of course! =D
9. Favorite Video Game: Pokemon? Lmao. No. Uhh.. I'd have to say the really old Atari Donkey Kong game. I loved that.
1. You've been re-incarnated, what are you? Well I could say a giraffe, because I'm tall. I could say a cat, because I love kitties. I could say a snail because I'm slow. But I'm gonna say a lemur, because I can be really hyper and jumpy and climby a lot of the time. And plus, who doesn't love lemurs? =)
2. What is the strangest dream you've had? That would have to be the one in which I was running to school naked, but I had an old jacket from the 80's tied around my waist. No one seemed to care that there was a girl running around naked so I got into class and the teacher asked me why my hair was down, and I said something like "My jacket can't hold it up anymore." And then for some reason I looked behind me and there were no walls and for some reason the school had gotten like.. 10 stories taller. So the teacher got angry with me and chucked me off the side of the school and then I got that falling feeling and woke up in a cold sweat. =|
3. You're Biggest Fear: I really to not like earwigs. My brother said that once, and earwig climbed into his ear and he had to go get brain surgery. But I asked my mom and he was lying. Anyways, I just don't like the look of earwigs. I still believe that that pincer thing can burrow through someone's brain..
4. 3 Songs you are currently addicted to: Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie, Cold Hard Bitch - Jet, and Hazy Shade of Winter - Simon and Garfunkel. Great songs. The Ziggy Stardust one is my favorite of the three, and might just be my favorite sone of the year..
5. Explain your username: My LJ name is __memoria because one night I was lying in bed trying to think of a nice name for a new LJ, and I was thinking of all my good memories and I wanted to make my LJ a memorial, but not quite. So, it became memoria. Then afterwards, I was listening to "Come as you Are" by Nirvana and I heard "Memory-ahhh" or whatever and I liked it even more.
6. If your house burns down what are the two things that you would save? Just TWO? I have three cats. I'd save Patchie and Charlie, and get my mom to save Tom because he only really trusts her to pick him up.
7. You're stranded on an Island and you can bring one of these things, your guitar (lets pretend we all play instruments), a good book, your favorite game, or your favorite blanket,which would you bring? Oh my. That's a tie between the guitar and a good book. I'd love to have my guitar with me to get rid of the silence, but I'd also love to immerse myself into a good book to forget the hell that I would be in if I could only bring one thing!
Anything else that makes you specialer than the rest of the freaks applying: Not really. I obsess over my belly button, pour things into it, etc. Then I show random people. I also stalk people. Not violently, just watch from afar, make observations and enjoy them. I love Cheesecake. I play guitar. I love running around in my underwear. Y'know, the old run of the mill shit.